We are living through unprecedented times because of the COVID-19 pandemic. To help ensure the safety of our staff, REALTORs®, homeowners, tenants, and extended circles, the following COVID protocol is in effect.
SCEND MEDIA COVID PROTOCOL
- Please do not book a shoot if the homeowner, tenant or other resident isn’t feeling well or is under self-quarantine.
- Please do not book a shoot if the homeowner, tenant or other resident is in an especially vulnerable category (elderly or with an underlying health condition).
- Please ensure that homeowners understand and comply with the requirement that the property be camera-ready when the photographer arrives and that they must leave during the shoot.
- If the health status of the homeowner, tenant or other resident changes after a shoot is booked, please cancel the shoot.
Day of shoot
- No one may be inside the home during the shoot. Homeowners must vacate the premises for the duration of the shoot (typically 60-75 minutes).
- The photographer will not be touching or moving furniture or belongings. Please ensure that the property is ready to shoot prior to the scheduled start time. Property owners should follow the points detailed on the Home Prep Checklist.
- Ensure blinds and curtains are open and all lights (overhead, lamps, etc.) are on prior to the photographer’s arrival.
- The photographer will wear a mask at shoots.
- The photographer will use hand sanitizer before and after shoots.
- We will be complying with any recommendations by health and government authorities.
- We will work with you to postpone and reschedule shoots if scheduling is impacted by the pandemic (e.g. the homeowner becomes sick.)